Like most website operators, we collect non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Crisp Aerial’s purpose in collecting non-personally-identifying information is to better understand how our visitors use our website.
We use Google Analytics to collect this information. You can find out more about this from Google.
If you choose to send us personal information, we will use that information to respond to your enquiry. We will never pass your details to another operator or third party.
We operate our data capture and post processing of media in a responsible and compliant manner. This ensures the privacy of our clients and third parties.
- Data is collected and used lawfully.
- Data is only held and used for the reasons stated when collected.
- Data is not sold or given away unless stated at the beginning of the project.
- Data not relevant to the project is not captured or kept.
- Data is not kept longer than necessary.
- Data that is kept is secure from unauthorised access.
We plan for privacy and consider the surrounds and where possible will let people know before we start capturing data. We will not intrude on the privacy of others where they expect privacy it is to be respected.
On worksites we ensure we are seen by wearing high-visibility clothing. If a person believes their image has been captured they have a right to see the data.
For data protection enquiries please email email@example.com.